The 1415 North Dearborn Condominium building is a twenty-seven story, high rise residential tower with a four-story parking garage located at the base of the tower. The building was constructed in the early 1970’s. The parking garage is located at the basement through second floor of the residential tower. The lower two floors are enclosed, and the upper floors are partially enclosed, with a portion being an open-air structure.
Parking Garage Repair Project:
- Repair deteriorated concrete
- Light fixture removal and reinstallation
- Steel privacy fence replacement
- Garage floor drain replacement
- Waterproofing membrane installation
- Garage painting